Tetra Tech Process Solutions
Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent from a PEC recognized university. A minimum of 5 years of experience in the following areas is required:
- Development of project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determining project responsibilites by identifying project phases and elements;assigning personnel to phases and elements;reviewing bids from contractors;
- Completing technical studies;preparing cost estimates.
- Maintaining project schedule by monitoring project progress;corrdinating activities;resolving problems.
- Controlling project plan by reviewing design,specifications,and plan and schedule changes;recommending actions.