Tetra Tech Process Solution
Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer or equivalent from a PEC recognized university. A minimum of 5 years of experience in Technical sales and knowledge of industrial installation, process systems and components is required. The job descriptions is as follows:
- Develop and maintain industrial links through calls, visits, emails etc.
- Develop market;intelligence about new and existing projects of prospective clients
- Prepare and offer quotations by acquiring maximum information about project,party and competitors
- Follow up on quotations and use maximum efforts to win the case
- Prepare weekly and monthly order status and target reports